Color is the main characteristic of any natural color diamond, and there are endless combinations of color in diamonds which is further affected by the intensity of them but the basic colors remain those of Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, and if you combine then even White and Black comes in and the first basic combinations formed are Orange, Pink, Violet, Gray/Grey and so on.
Fancy Natural Color Diamonds by Jewelfields
* Jewel Fields is a Supplier / Dealer of genuine loose cut and polished fancy color diamond certified and mostly loose parcels of non certified diamonds, 100% natural, untreated. No treatments unless mentioned. we sell at lowest business prices and best deals in the world guaranteed.
* All our fancy colored diamante parcels are scan tested with latest CVD testers for confirming them as to be natural color diamonds. Top trusted seller in India, we also provide assorting work/services.
* Certificates can be made on orders / demand with GTL by GJEPC for authentication of the stones to confirm its naturality and if any HPHT Irradiation treatments is done (irradiated diamonds are generally deep blue, deep red ) but this usually never happens as we take upmost care while getting any diamonds so buy natural color diamonds at Jewelfields with full confidence.
* All fancy diamonds usually comes as wholesale lots/parcels with generally 5 - 10 carat of diamonds minimum to hundreds of carats in a single parcel and are sold as it is.
* Diamond in fancy shapes and round brilliant cut, rose cuts, diamond briolette in white as well as fancy and other fancy shaped diamonds on availability.
* Diamond pairs, diamond layouts for jewelry in fancy color and white diamonds and calibrated diamond parcels/lots for making fancy color diamond jewelry pieces
* Aa a wholesaler we work in all sizes generally up to 2 carat as fancy naturally colored diamond pointers and fancy color melee diamonds in lots.
* Buy loose diamonds online, loose diamonds for sale at Jewelfields, We work for diamond suppliers, manufacturers, loose diamond dealers and some retailors making fancy color diamond jewelry in their factory.
Information about the Natural Colors in Diamonds - Very specific methods are used to understand and describe the color of any loose natural colored diamond, also naming a color when many hues are visible with the fluorescence is a tricky job, then comes to getting the photographs as most of the times the diamonds seen in a pictures is quite different what you see that in person so photos should be very much near to exact color of the diamond.
The color grading require a lot of expertise as there are numerous colors and then the combinations of the colors secondly there are also diamonds like the chameleon diamonds which change the color in different lighting and angles.
About color combinations
Now most of the diamonds comes with mix of colors and has main dominating color and the secondary colors which can be more than one and are mentioned with the main color name of diamond with their full names like - brown yellow or green gray yellow the main dominating color coming always at the last but if the intensity of the secondary colors is very light then they are mentioned like yellowish or grayish and the main color coming as the last name mentioned on the card or certificate.
Lets take an example of fancy pink color in diamonds starting from pure pink color ( now pink itself is not an individual color as it is formed by mix of colors as red and white) which will be graded as fancy pink with no other color mentioned in combination on the certificate - now lets we talk about the combinations of the colors in a pink diamond so here pink can even be a primary color, secondary color or a stone may just have a hue of pink in it so the color combinations can form like purplish pink in which the main color is pink with a touch of purple or blue color in it, so as comes other combinations like brownish pink, greyish pink, orangyy pink
Now we talk about some other grading options in context of a pink diamond and those can be - pink brown diamond in which brown is the dominating color with pink remaining the secondary color with less saturation but intensity of the second color is fairly visible otherwise it would have been mentioned like pinkish brown instead of pink brown. Now when the grade is described as brown pink which depicts that the main color in the diamond is pink and turns around the value on a different side from its former counterpart. Mines or origin also determines uniqueness in shade as Canadian diamonds with have certain type of traits in color so in argyle pink diamonds.
How many type of real combinations do the diamonds generally have? The answer for it is though there are numerous colors formed in the naturally occurring earth mined diamonds as we went into the described colors in certificates from the top well known labs like HRD, GIA, GRS, IGI grading fancy color diamonds we came across generally 150 - 250 types of descripted color combinations but even when you see 2 diamonds given a same color placed together then you too you will find minor to significant difference in the shades depending on intensity and other factors so there are endless colors in fancy diamonds and each natural stone is unique from the other. The intensities affects the appearing color like a vivid yellow diamond will be totally different from a fancy light yellow rock or fancy yellow, or a fancy light blue will be different from a deep or dark blue and so on like an intense orange will be a totally different color in a diamond. Further the cut type, size and shape also affects the appearing color due to certain reflections like an emerald cut diamond will hold much less color then compared to a cushion and if the diamond is very thin cut then too the color will appear less in those.
Color intensities in natural fancy diamonds. Naturally Colored Diamonds - In diamond certificates before mentioning any color of the diamond the intensity is given which are divided in 9 levels - starting from Faint to Vivid in which faint is the least color hue present and less in value for color and vivid is known to be best and ideal color saturation a diamond can have. the rest of the intensities are Very light - Light - Fancy light - Fancy - Fancy deep - Fancy intense. so as the intensity changes of the diamond so is the looking of the diamond. like fancy brown and faint brown will be two different stones in terms of color so is natural fancy light green and intense green and so comes the rarity of a diamond which decides its value and hence affects the demand and most importantly the price.
Secondly - there are also some set rules and traditions followed when giving intensity to any diamonds and all intensity levels are not imparted to every color like there are no intense gray or vivid gray and same with brown diamonds, also there is no light yellow instead that will be graded as Y-Z color diamond and a red diamond is only fancy red no intensity is given for it and that is the most expensive and most rare diamond color.
The white diamonds are graded as alphabet letters describing the intensifying shade on a scale of D to Z from D, E remaining as colorless followed by F, G, H as white and then off whites I, J, K then starts the shades either as yellowish or brownish or pinkish which deepens as the grade goes down from top top TT light shade of these hues to light and the lower colors from (O-P), (Q-R), (S-T), (U-V), (W-X) (Y-Z) are grouped together so a light yellow will be Y-Z color or may be W-X, but same does not applies with blue or pink or green if they are light are given as very light pink or fancy light pink as they are very rare and have a lot of value and also traditionally this has been done with all the laboratories.
BUY COLORED DIAMONDS